donderdag, september 30

Queernezz

imgOK.
It's clear to me now: I am in queer town!
Today I went to Gender Pirates - which happens once a month in club El Rio on Market Street.
I cannot explain... it was heaven, lots of political and gender fluid performances, cute people, poetry, music, and Sam (a cute tranny boy) flirted with me.
I drank Belgian Leffe beer because it was the only thing i knew.
I met people from Tribe again and I saw Sandy who looked tired and Ari responded well to the crush I have on him.
During the day I went to China Town with Turtle. I was very tired and had an upset stomach, Turtle had a bad headache. she did hold my hand and I tried to enjoy it as much as I could. God I have such a huge crush on her. we also visited her wife, Max, in her office.
Before that I tried to call the SFAI but it didn't work. Later in the evening I went to visit the graduate information night at the CCA which was very helpful and it made me really want to be a student in their MFA (tweede fase) programm but it's very expensive. There is little scholarship around to do that.
So, tomorrow I am doing my public art project thing and people are actually going to visit it.
I am delighted about that.
I am going to have to get up early though - and since I am still in a very strange jetlagged mood and I automatically wake up at 7 in the morning anyway it's not a problem.
Turtle says I am actually overwhelmed unconsciously here with all the new impressions I get every day - it's too overwhelming.
I think she may be right.

...