donderdag, september 23

Welcome New Readers!

img My secret weblog (the English one) will not be updated while I am in San Francisco.
Instead this one will be the spot where I shall keep you all posted on my adventures on the west coast, hopefully with some pictures too.
The big advantage for me is I don't have to be in 5 different places all the time, the advantage for you is you can post comments here in either English or Dutch (and you don't have to subscribe to anything - posting here is never censored).
Even my own comments will not be censored by me... :-)
It's going to be one crazy visit. I will be in a city I have never been before (=1st impressive thing), I am finally going to see Turtle again who I am very infatuated with (=2nd), it will be the first time for me to be back in the States in 4 years (=3rd), I am going to see a friend getting married and I have not seen her in 6 years (=4th), the city is filled with queer and kinky spaces to check out (=5th), I am meeting 2 friends I have not seen in 4 years since they left from Boston (=6th), I am going to see sequoia trees and mountains I hope (=7th), I am going to check out two art schools I may do my Masters studies at (=8th), I am going to visit a lot of galleries and some great museums (9th) and last but not least: I am going to stock up on lots of sex articles because I have latex allergy and it is difficult for me to get latex free condomns and latex free dental damns here......!
Right now I am preparing to pack and taking extra vitamines (I still have that damn cold). Thursdaymorning I'll be at the dentist; the rest of the day I'll be packing (I'm still not sure if I should take my laptop along) and in the evening I'm travelling off to Amsterdam to sleep over at my friend Hannah's place - she lives a lot closer to the airport than I do.

Update: It's only one hour and 15 minutes before I am leaving my house... I am not quite finished packing and the weather is drizzly here, but it is slowly getting to me: it's really happening! I cannot believe it. I really am going to go to San Francisco. I am really, really, really going to touch Turtle soon! It's too good. This cannot be true!

Fridaymorning I should be at Schiphol at around 7:30 which is going to be a challenge all together...
Here is my flight information:
A FR 24sep Amst-Houst 09:40-13:10 CO 59Q stop 762
A FR 24sep Houst-SF 14:35-16:43 CO 141Q stop M80
and back:
A MO 11oct SF-Houst 12:15-18:00 CO 156Q stop 738
A MO 11oct Houst-Amst 19:20-11:55 CO 46Q stop 767
But let's not think about going back yet...

...